★★★ Sign up to the Weekly Book Summary Newsletter by CLICKING HERE
★★★ Get any FREE audiobook of your choice by CLICKING HERE
★★★ View the Hottest Products of the month by CLICKING HERE
- The foods many Westerners are addicted to are the foods that are the worst for them, and they are linked to many diseases.
- Toxic hunger cravings for and addictions to unhealthy foods.
- 95% of deaths from cardiovascular disease, and 80% of all cancer deaths, can be prevented simply by establishing and maintain excellent nutritional habits.
- I have seen patients just inches from giving up who begin to thrive again by harnessing the innate healing properties of the human body. This can be achieved through excellent nutrition, and an impressive first step towards breaking the addiction to processed foods can be produced by a Reboot.
- When fed properly, our bodies really can be the miraculous self-healing machines they were designed to be.
- Around 70% of the diseases we currently suffer are caused by our lifestyle choices
- Healthier is happier. So healthier equals happier. The ball is in our court to be healthier so that we can he happier.
- I am responsible for my own health. I’m the CEO, the head of marketing, the treasurer and the clean-up crew.
- Complex food (that means real food, not junk food) can be divided into two major categories: Marco (large) nutrients and micro (tiny) nutrients. Our bodies need both of these, but most people consume far too many macronutrients and not enough micronutrients.
- A reboot will help you to
- Reset your system so that the foods you crave will be healthy ones.
- Jump-start weight loss.
- Boost your immune system and help your body detoxify.
- Promote beautiful clear skin.
- Ease digestion and reduce inflammation.
- Increase energy.
- For humans, eating is not just about fuelling the body. It’s more complicated. We’re social animals, and eating is central to that social component.
- Self-awareness is a key ingredient in changing our responses to food. Once you’ve decided you want to change and you begin to be conscious of the role food has played in your life, how do you prepare yourself emotionally to embark on the Reboot journey? I recommend three steps: Be honest, stop the negativity, commit to now.
- Fat is just excess energy stored up and waiting to be used. Now it’s time to use it.
- So here are the four basic steps to think about in advance of your Reboot. Preparation, Planning, Community, Confidence.
- To take part in a Reboot, you need to consume nothing but plant-based food for a set period of time.
- We live in a world of more than 6 billion people, so it’s hard to go anywhere without rubbing elbows with another human being. Nonetheless, it’s generally agreed that we are lonelier than ever before. I think that’s because we lack a sense of community. In the past, meals were shared by people.
- Our natural state is one of health and balance.
- Lady Luck follows a person of action.
- When you look at all the ingredients you’re using to create your juice, they should consist roughly of 80% vegetables and 20% fruits.
- Eat smaller amounts more often. This will be essential to healthy digestion and continuing to manage appetite. Eating just enough to nourish yourself without going beyond what is comfortable is at the heart of being gentle to your body.
To buy the book, click the link in the image below to purchase from Amazon