★★★Sign up to the Weekly Book Summary Newsletter by CLICKING HERE
★★★Get any FREE audiobook of your choice by CLICKING HERE
★★★ View the Hottest Products of the month by CLICKING HERE
The Secret Revealed
- The great secret of life is the law of attraction.
- Everything that’s coming into your life you are attracting into your life. And it’s attracted to you by virtue of the images you’re holding in your mind. It’s what you’re thinking. Whatever is going on in your mind you are attracting to you.
- Every thought of yours is a real thing – a force. (Prentice Mulford)
- The greatest teachers who have ever lived have told us that the law of attraction is the most powerful law in the Universe.
- You are the one who calls the law of attraction into action, and you do it through your thoughts.
- The law responds to your thought, no matter what they may be.
- The law of attraction says like attracts like, and so as you think a thought, you are also attracting like thoughts to you.
- You become what you think about most, but you also attract what you think about most. (John Assaraf)
- If you see it in your mind, you’re going to hold it in your hand. (Bob Proctor)
- What most people don’t understand is that a thought has a frequency. We can measure a thought. And so if you’re thinking that thought over and over and over again, if you’re imagining in your mind having that brand new car, having the money that you need, building that company, finding your soul mate…if you’re imagining what that looks like, you’re emitting that frequency on a consistent basis. (John Assaraf)
- Thoughts are sending out that magnetic signal that is drawing the parallel back to you. (Dr. Joe Vitale)
- See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It works every time, with every person. (Bob Proctor)
- Here’s the problem. Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again. (John Assaraf)
- The law of attraction is a law of nature. It is impersonal and it does not see good things or bad things. It is receiving your thoughts and reflecting back to you those thoughts as your life experience. The law of attraction simply gives you whatever it is you are thinking about.
- The law of attraction doesn’t compute “don’t” or “not” or “no,” or any other words of negation.
- The law of attraction is always working, whether you believe it or understand it or not. (Bob Proctor)
- Creation is always happening. Every time an individual has a thought, or a prolonged chronic way of thinking, they’re in the creation process. Something is going to manifest out of those thoughts. (Michael Bernard Beckwith)
- What you think about the most or focus on the most, is what will appear as your life.
- Like all the laws of nature, there is utter perfection in this law. You create your life. Whatever you sow, you reap! Your thoughts are seeds, and the harvest you reap will depend on the seeds you plant.
- You attract to you the predominant thoughts that you’re holding in your awareness, whether those thoughts are conscious or unconscious. That’s the rub. (Michael Bernard Beckwith)
- Your life is a mirror of the dominant thoughts you think.
- Your mind is actually shaping the world around you.
- One way to master your mind is to learn to quiet your mind with meditation as a daily practice.
The Secret Made Simple
- You are like a human transmission tower, transmitting a frequency with your thoughts. If you want to change anything in your life, change the frequency by changing your thoughts.
- The most important thing for you to know is that it is impossible to feel bad and at the same time be having good thoughts. That would defy the law, because your thoughts cause your feelings. If you are feeling bad, it is because you are thinking thoughts that are making you feel bad.
- Our feelings are a feedback mechanism to us about whether we’re on track or not, whether we’re on course or off course. (Jack Canfield)
- You can begin right now to feel healthy. You can begin to feel prosperous. You can begin to feel the love that’s surrounding you, even if it’s not there. And what will happen is the universe will correspond to the nature of your song. The universe will correspond to the nature of that inner feeling and manifest, because that’s the way you feel. (Michael Bernard Beckwith)
- You create your own universe as you go along. (Winston Churchill)
- It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction. (Charles Haanel)
- There is no greater power in the universe than the power of love. The feeling of love is the highest frequency you can emit. If you could wrap every thought in love, if you could love everything and everyone, your life would be transformed.
- Begin right now to shout to the universe, “Life is so easy! Life is so good! All good things come to me!”
How to Use the Secret
- The first step is to ask. Make a command to the Universe. Let the Universe know what you want. The Universe responds to your thoughts. (Lisa Nichols)
- Asking is the first step in the Creative Process, so make it a habit to ask.
- Step two is believe. Believe that it’s already yours. Have what I love to call unwavering faith. Believing in the unseen. (Lisa Nichols)
- See the things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come. Don’t fret and worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession. (Robert Collier)
- If you do just a little research, it is going to become evident to you that anyone that ever accomplished anything, did not know how they were going to do it. They only knew they were going to do it. (Bob Proctor)
- Step three, and the final step in the process, is to receive. Begin to feel wonderful about it. Feel the way you will feel once it arrives. Feel it now.
- When you turn that fantasy into a fact, you’re in the position to build bigger and bigger fantasies. And that, my friend, is the Creative Process.
- You can start with nothing, and out of nothing and out of no way, a way will be made. (Michael Bernard Beckwith)
- Everything that has been invented and created throughout the history of humankind began with one thought. From that one thought a way was made, and it manifested from the invisible into the visible.
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step. (Dr. Martin Luther King. Jr.)
- To lose weight, don’t focus on “losing weight.” Instead, focus on your perfect weight. Feel the feelings of your perfect weight, and you will summon it to you.
- Create your day in advance by thinking the way you want it to go, and you will create life intentionally.
- Desire connects you with the thing desires and expectation draws it into your life. (Bob Proctor)
- All that we are is a result of what we have thought. (Buddha)
- Gratitude is absolutely the way to bring more into your life. (Marci Shimoff)
- It is impossible to bring more into your life if you are feeling ungrateful about what you have.
- The daily practice of gratitude is one of the conduits by which your wealth will come to you. (Wallace Wattles)
- Start by writing down what you want. “Begin each sentence with, I am so happy and grateful now that…” (and you fill in the rest).
- When you give thanks as though you have already received what you want, you are emitting a powerful signal to the Universe. That signal is saying that you have it already because you are feeling gratitude for it now. Each morning before you get out of bed, make it a habit to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance for the great day ahead, as though it is done.
- Visualization is a process that has been taught by all the great teachers and avatars throughout the centuries, as well as by all the great teachers living today.
- The reason visualization is so powerful is because as you create pictures in your mind of seeing yourself with what it is you want, you are generating thoughts and feelings of having it now. Visualization is simply powerfully focused thought in pictures, and it causes equally powerful feelings. When you are visualizing, you are emitting that powerful frequency out into the Universe. The law of attraction will take hold of that powerful signal and return those pictures back to you, just as you saw them in your mind.
- When you visualize then you materialize. (Denis Waitley)
- The only way anything has ever been invented or created is because one person saw a picture in his mind.
- What this power is I cannot say. All I know is that it exists. (Alexander Graham Bell)
- Our job is not to figure out the how. The how will show up out of a commitment and belief in the what. (Jack Canfield)
- Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success. (Genevieve Behrend)
- We all possess more power and greater possibilities than we realize, and visualizing is one of the greatest of these powers. (Genevieve Behrend)
- Nothing can prevent your picture from coming into concrete form except the same power which gave it birth – yourself. (Genevieve Behrend)
- Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. (Albert Einstein)
- Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you. And then close your eyes every day for several minutes, and visualize having what you already want, feeling the feelings of already having it. Come out of that and focus on what you’re grateful for already, and really enjoy it. Then go into your day and release it to the Universe and trust that the Universe will figure out how to manifest it. (Jack Canfield)
- To use the law of attraction to your advantage, make it a habitual way of being, not just a one-time event.
The Secret to Money
- Whatever the mind…can conceive it can achieve. (W. Clement Stone)
- If you want abundance, if you want prosperity, then focus on abundance. Focus on prosperity. (Lisa Nichols)
- The spiritual substance from which comes all visible wealth is never depleted. It is right with you all the time and responds to your faith in it and your demands on it. (Charles Fillmore)
- Replace thoughts like “I have to work really hard and struggle to have money” with “Money comes easily and frequently”.
- When it comes to creating wealth, wealth is a mindset. It’s all about how you think. (David Schirmer)
- The good news is that the moment you decide that what you know is more important than what you have been taught to believe, you will have shifted gears in your quest for abundance. Success comes from within, not from without. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- To attract money, focus on wealth. It is impossible to bring more money into your life when you focus on the lack of it.
The Secret to Relationships
- When you want to attract something into your life, make sure your actions don’t contradict your desires.
- Act as if you are receiving it. Do exactly what you would do if you were receiving it today, and take actions in your life to reflect that powerful expectation. Make room to receive your desires, and as you do, you are sending out that powerful signal of expectation.
- To acquire love…fill yourself up with it until you become a magnet. (Charles Haanel)
- Unless you fill yourself up first, you have nothing to give anybody.
- Treat yourself with love and respect, and you will attract people who show you love and respect.
The Secret to Health
- Happier thoughts lead to essentially a happier biochemistry. A happier, healthier body. Negative thoughts and stress have been shown to seriously degrade the body and the functioning of the brain, because it’s our thoughts and emotions that are continuously reassembling, reorganizing, re-creating our body. (Dr. John Hagelin)
- Laughter attracts joy, releases negativity, and leads to miraculous cures.
- Remove physiological stress from the body, and the body does what it was designed to do. It heals itself. (Dr. Ben Johnson)
- Man becomes what he thinks about.
The Secret to the World
- What you resist persists. (Carl Jung)
- Resistance to anything is like trying to change the outside pictures after they have been transmitted. It’s a futile pursuit. You have to go within and emit a new signal with your thoughts and feelings to create the new pictures.
- You cannot help the world by focusing on the negative things. As you focus on the negative events of the world, you not only add to them, but you bring more negative things into your own life at the same time.
- Learn to become still, and to take your attention away from what you don’t want, and all the emotional charge around it, and place the attention on what you wish to experience…Energy flows where attention goes. (Michael Bernard Beckwith)
- As you focus on the good things you feel good, and you are bringing more good things to the world. At the same time, you are bringing more good things into your own life. When you feel good you uplift your life, and you uplift the world!
- I always say, when the voice and the vision on the inside become more profound, clear, and loud than the opinions on the outside, you’ve mastered your life! (Dr. John Demartini)
- Every great teacher who has ever walked the planet has told you that life was meant to be abundant. (James Ray)
- The essence of this law is that you must think abundance; see abundance, feel abundance, believe abundance. Let no thought of limitation enter your mind. (Robert Collier)
- There’s enough for everyone. If you believe it, if you can see it, if you act from it, it’ll show up for you. That’s the truth. (Michael Bernard Beckwith)
- Everything that you want – all the joy, love, abundance, prosperity, bliss – it’s there, ready for you to grab ahold of it. And you’ve got to get hungry for it. You’ve got to be intentional. And when you become intentional and on fire for what you want, the Universe will deliver every single thing that you’ve been wanting. (Lisa Nichols)
- Praise and bless everything in your life! When you are praising or blessing you are on the highest frequency of love.
- The dictionary defines blessing as “invoking divine favour and conferring well-being or prosperity,” so begin right now to invoke the power of blessing in your life, and bless everything and everyone. Likewise with praising, for when you are praising someone or something you are giving love, and as you emit that magnificent frequency, it will return to you a hundred-fold.
- As you praise and bless, you will feel yourself shift into a new frequency with the feedback of good feelings.
The Secret to You
- The law of attraction says that like attracts like. You are an energy magnet so you electrically energize everything to you and electrically energize yourself to everything you want.
- We’re all connected. We just don’t see it. There isn’t an “out there” and an “in here.” Everything in the Universe is connected. It is just one energy field.
- All power is from within and therefore under our control. (Robert Collier)
- You are the designer of your destiny. You are the author. You write the story. The pen is in your hand, and the outcome is whatever you choose. (Lisa Nichols)
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right. (Henry Ford)
- We do not think well of ourselves or love ourselves completely. To not love ourselves can keep what we want from us. When we don’t love ourselves, we are literally pushing things away from us.
- The absolute truth is that the ‘I’ is perfect and complete; the real ‘I’ is spiritual and can therefore never be less than perfect; it can never have any lack, limitation, or disease. (Charles Haanel)
- A shortcut to manifesting your desires is to see what you want as absolute fact.
The Secret to Life
- Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls. (Joseph Campbell)
- You get to fill the blackboard of your life with whatever you want.
- The more you use the power within you, the more power you will draw through you.
To buy the book, click the link in the image below to purchase from Amazon