★★★Sign up to the Weekly Book Summary Newsletter by CLICKING HERE
★★★Get any FREE audiobook of your choice by CLICKING HERE
Module 1 The Mastery Manual Summary:
LIVE FULLY NOW -Robin Sharma
In this module author says that we people or can say most of the people postpone their living, means we don’t live in present or we don’t live today but we say that we live our best lives when we have more time or when we finish the pressing projects that are consuming us. We people say that will be more passionate and loving when things slow down, we people say that we for sure follow proper diet and live healthier life when we have more time, but as we all know deep inside our heart that there will never be a better time to live our biggest life than now, author says that if we people don’t live our life now than when we will live?
Author says that most of the people live as if they have all the time in the world, but we don’t realize that time slips, we don’t live our life at best and when people realize the importance of living their life gets over, most of the people when they are on their deathbed have the same regrets, that they did not take enough risks, that they did not realize their own potential and they did not show much love to others.
The author says that there are no extra days that there are no meaningless days, THIS VERY day is the day that you can make a choice to stand for something higher and this is the day when you can be the person you know in your heart you always wanted to be. Author says that today is the day you can make a new decision and can start your healthier loving life, today is the day you can take risk and can move towards your goals by overcoming your fear, Author says for him leader is one who seizes the moment and lives their life as an example to others of what’s possible for a human being to create Author says that person should always think about how their best life will look like.
Because in many seminars and workshops author says “WITH BETTER AWARENESS YOU CAN MAKE BETTER CHOICES AND WHEN YOU MAKE BETTER CHOICES, YOU WILL SEE BETTER RESULTS.”
Robin has also shared Edwin Louis Cole saying in this module “YOU DON’T DROWN BY FALLING IN THE WATER, YOU DROWN BY STAYING THERE.”
Author has shared 6 ways to achieve personal Greatness
- Write out a 20-year plan for your professional as well as your personal life.
- Spend more time thinking (proper plan and then implement)
- Get into valance
- Take calculated risks
- Be more loving
- Be different.
Module 2 The Mastery Manual Summary:
WHAT MAKES AN ELITE PERFORMER?
Author has shared his personal experience and through that experience what he has learned and understood that each of us faces many of the struggles. Each of us wants to find greater meaning in our lives. The author says that each of us has dreams which we desire to fulfill. Author says that each of us has a fear that limits us and our lives, the author says another thing which he has understood that when we people do not play our higher game at work and in our personal lives. We not only betray ourselves-we deny the people we work with as well as the people that we serve the opportunity to have a piece of our magnificence, Author says that this world will become smaller place if we people do not raise our standards and become the people we know in our hearts we are meant to become.
Author has shared several thoughts of his which talks about elite performers
- Elite performer play victor versus victim
- Elite performer focus on the Worthy
- Elite performers live their truth
- Elite performers build human connections
- Elite performer add outrageous value
- Elite performers are devoted to excellence
- Elite performers deepen themselves
Author has shared Rollo May Saying
“Self-love is not only necessary and good; it is a pre-requisite for loving others.”
Module 3 The Mastery Manual Summary:
Author has shared Helen Keller, Simone Well and Marcus Aurelius quotes in this module
“IN THE UNIVERSE, RESPECT THE HIGHER POWER, NAMELY THE CREATIVE FORCE THAT DIRECTS AND MAKES USE OF ALL THINGS, IN THE SAME WAY, YOU MUST RESPECT THE HIGHEST POWER IN YOURSELF, FOR IT IS ON THE SAME CREATIVE KIND.FOR THIS IS WHAT MAKES USE OF THE REST OF YOU, AND DIRECTS YOUR LIFE.” –Marcus Aurelius
Author has shared few ways to fill your life with prosperity
- Author says to make personal commitments so that can add more value than you are paid for in your business relationships.
- Author says to live out your imagination rather than out of your memory by constantly visualizing yourself having all what you ever wanted.
- Author says you should get in the habit of blessing your money and silently hoping that it will help the person you give it to.
- Become the most giving and loving person.
Module 4 The Mastery Manual Summary:
Small DAILY ACTS OF GREATNESS (SDAG)
IF YOU CONFRONT YOUR PROBLEMS RATHER THAN AVOID THEM, YOU WILL BE IN A BETTER POSITION TO DEAL WITH THEM.” –HIS HOLINESS THE DALAI LAMA
Author has shared 5 best practices to live your life at best
- Author has asked to get up at 5 am every morning and has asked to take 60 minutes to work on yourself
- Author has asked you to surround yourself with people who are living the life you want to live
- Author has asked to be the kindest person
- Author has asked to read the wisdom literature for at least 30 minutes every day
- Author has asked to run towards your dears and do what you are afraid of.
Module 5 The Mastery Manual Summary:
Author has shared Marcus Aurelius, Eastern saying, Da Vinci and Theodore Parker saying in this module
“FIX YOUR COURSE TO A STAR AND YOU CAN NAVIGATE ANY STORM.” –Da Vinci
Author has shared few rules for a deeply rewarding life
- Always to stay true to yourself
- Never stop doing what you love
- Always to remember that we don’t see the world the way It is but the way we are
- To be the kindest person
- Commit to a serious exercise program to awaken your best physical life
- Author has asked to spend at least one hour a week in silence and nature to renew you.
- Author says to turn your wounds into wisdom and look for the gifts of your failures.
Author has shared few points how to be a life learner
- Carry A book wherever you go
- Some top-performers read a book in a day
- Books help you to see what is already in you
- Read more, learn more, laugh more and love more.