★★★ Sign up to the Weekly Book Summary Newsletter by CLICKING HERE
★★★ Get any FREE audiobook of your choice by CLICKING HERE
★★★ View the Hottest Products of the month by CLICKING HERE
- It’s hard to attain success without surrounding yourself with great positive people.
- There are people who wait for things to happen and then there are those who actually make things happen.
- With passion, heart, and perseverance comes an inner strength that will lead to success in whatever you choose to do in this lifetime.
- Planted inside all of us is a seed of greatness. In order for that seed to grow it needs to be watered and cultivated so that it can maximize our greatest potential.
- Success truly has no age limit and I believe we owe it to the world to share the wonderful gifts that make us extraordinary.
- Keep on “truckin” your way to success!
- When I encounter obstacles or adversity I turn them into opportunities and I keep on Truckin
- The Truck mindset was formed not because of a want, but because of a need. The need to succeed, the need for protection, the need to rise, and the need to strive towards excellence made this mindset a reality. There comes a point where you reach a crossroad in your life and you will either sink or swim. I made the decision to swim with everything I had, and I am still swimming today.
- Your background, size, age, color, or current situation does not matter. If you have the desire to succeed and you make the choice to take action, you too can be great. Success has NO age limit.
- Anything can be accomplished if you believe in yourself and gear your actions towards that specific goal.
- You should always believe in yourself even when nobody else does.
- No matter how strong your fire is there will always be people that will try to extinguish it. Never let them. Always be aware of the fact that we all are perfectly imperfect.
- There is a spark that rests inside of every one of us. It is up to you to find it. When you do it will lead you towards your greatness.
- Someone’s opinion of you does not have to be your reality. Believe in your vision. Ignite the fire within you and the impossible will soon become possible!
- Never let your emotions control your decision making. They will wreak havoc on your personal, professional, and financial well-being. Control your emotions. Don’t let them control you.
- Our lives can either be a tragic saga of events or an adventurous tale in which we conquer whatever was dragging us down. Where we come from is the beginning of our story and although you can’t rewrite the past you can always expand on your future. Your story is simply the foundation of your mindset which can be molded into where you want your life to be. The only person who chooses the ending is you so take that power and put it towards greatness.
- Power is focus, hard work, dedication and motivation.
- How you do anything is how you do Everything.
- Anything is possible if you have passion, a competitive mindset and the determination to succeed in life.
- A true legacy is known by how many people you help and how many lives you transform.
Principle # 4
- Opportunity often hides behind adversity. While your storm is raging, be prepared to take advantage of that one opportunity you least expect. It can be the game changer that completely transforms your life.
Passion Fuels the Journey
- The first important ingredient to anyone’s success is passion. This is what gives you that incredible excitement and dedication. It’s that one defining thing you can’t stop thinking about. It literally drives you to wake up in the morning and gives you this indescribable feeling of being alive. Passion is part of what keeps you going when the journey gets tough.
- There is no such thing as an overnight success. It took many years for me to become what seems like an overnight success to most people today.
- You have to do the work when nobody else is watching.
- Your daily activity and lifestyle must be centered around the vision you have for your life.
- Your passion and greatness will attract success to you.
- Your passion is going to push you closer and closer to success in any endeavor you decide to take on.
- Successful people know the incredible power of passion. When all else fails, if you have belief and passion for succeeding, you will eventually reach the mountaintop.
- You can’t lose when you give it your all, follow your passion, have a vision, and only focus on actions that bring you one step closer to what achievement you are going after.
- Your success can’t be measured by anyone but yourself. Take it personal because it is up to you to shape your destiny. Everyone’s version of success is going to be drastically different as well as the outcome but as long as your heart and soul are put forth in any endeavor, your success is inevitable.
- If your heart is filled with passion and a never ending drive to succeed, greatness is sure to follow.
Develop The Mindset To Win
- Mindset is a key component to any successful story.
- You must realize that the mind is the most powerful tool we will ever have at our disposal. Many of us carelessly fail to utilize this weapon because we take it for granted. The stronger your mindset, the more obstacles you can overcome and success will inevitably be yours.
- It’s very important that we continue to grow and develop a winning mindset just like we build our muscles to increase strength. We must be ready to do the things that take us out of our comfort zone because that’s when we grow and learn the most.
- With a winning mindset you too can shock the world and yourself in any arena of your life.
The Law of Action
- The law of attraction today needs the law of action behind it to achieve its purpose.
- Never allow someone to stop you from pursuing your vision.
- Thinking positive and making vision boards is a critical part of the process because if you can see it then you can achieve it.
- We as human beings are addicted to results. Sometimes we don’t even realize it but certain things in life force us to change our lifestyles and habits subconsciously. When you’re constructing your vision boards and you’re thinking positively, you begin to work towards those goals. Your subconscious mind gets to work letting you know that you need to put the action behind the vision.
- The law of action is just as important if not more important than the law of attraction.
- No matter how clear and concise your goals are, you need the driving force of action. Transport your goals and aspirations from your mind onto paper. Writing it down brings those goals into reality and it gives them their power.
- Vision, Passion, and Mindset alone will not guarantee success. It takes the discipline of taking the right actions every single day for your success to become a reality!
- Too many times we live our lives for other people and we don’t pay attention or even focus on ourselves. We try so hard to please them while we completely lose sight of our dreams and aspirations.
- The pain of regret is far greater than the pain of any obstacle you will ever face on your pathway to excellence.
The Power of your “Why”
- Unless you have a compelling reason to accomplish your goals, you will not do what it takes to be successful. This is why your why has to be powerful, heartfelt, and personal to you. Your why will be tested each and every day of your life. When your why is fueled with purpose, the how does not hold you captive.
- Life is a marathon not a sprint.
- Principle #6
- Your dedication, determination, and self-motivation all come from your “WHY”. This is what keeps you going when times get tough and when you feel like giving up. It is the driving force behind your life’s mission and purpose. Your WHY is your reason for doing what you do.
- You have value to give to the world. Within your story lies a message that has the potential to change or even save someone’s life. Right now, you can inspire someone to achieve greatness because it is rests inside of us all.
- You owe it to yourself to tap into your full potential and when you reach the crossroads of adversity, always remember to
To buy the book, click the link in the image below to purchase from Amazon